Thursday, October 27, 2005

"Mastering the Master"

I was attending a presentation skills workshop. This was the topic I chose to present - "Mastering the Master"

Here is what the Master says, "Compared to me, other wonders of the world pale into insignificance". I read a book from Reader's Digest which quotes this for the Human Brain. It is a wonderful book which gives insight into human body parts and its functions. It was earlier known as "I am Joe's body" and now "Know Your Body".

Brain is indeed an interesting topic to discuss both in physical and psychical sense. It is amazing to know about the conditioned (Conscious Mind) and unconditioned mind ( Subconscious Mind). This is what the book says about unconditioned mind, "What you sow , you reap! if you sow good seeds, you reap good fruits! If you sow bad seeds, you reap bad fruits! " So are our Thoughts !!!

No comments: