Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Card covers decked up !!






I enjoy giving greeting cards to my friends on several occasions. It is a great time pass to select a suitable card for any friend. The only thing I hate to see is, the blank greeting card covers. So, I used to do some hand-work on it. Here are few cards and covers with some matching themes.

Greeting card making, adding to the colours of the card, making greeting card covers.... these are few things , which when done, makes me feel real satisfied. I have this thinking which keeps coming in my mind, that, if I have to move out of IT industry, here is where I need to enter. The Soft-skill industry!

1 comment:

Vanaja said...

Muzammil,I am lucky to have friends who appreciate the intention and become happy when receiving these cards. Thanks for that!