Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Did I stop thinking for a while?!!!

Most of the times, I get enthusiastic about a lot of things. I participate in them. But, after a while, the intial enthu starts dying out. Is this the same reason for me not blogging all these days? Well...It could be.

It is always nice to have a soul mate to share all the thoughts I have. It so happened that, when I thought about blogging here, my mind was bombarded with so many thoughts. I felt I was stuck with Graphospasm for a while. I managed to get out of it. I feel, I can be a perfect example for the State of Inertia. When I stopped blogging here, I like the state of not writing...and it continued till now. With some extra energy, I forced myself out of this state and I guess, entered another state of inertia where I will write continously for some time :)


No comments: